Saturday, March 3, 2012

Now it's YOUR turn!








Well, I've been fiddling around with my blog layout... and being a bit of a "reno-chick" I can feel a few blog-renovations coming on...

But TODAY, I added an Un-Lurk page...

Because I want to know about YOU.  Anything at all!!

Seriously!

I know I'm a big-mouth - but the thing I love MOST about this blog space, is the interaction between people.  So for all you mysterious lurkers, out there...  THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!  I'm busting to know who you all are!

& to all my very beloved regular commenters - jump in and tell me something I don't know about you!!

I'll start the ball rolling...  Think you know all about me??  Well think again!!   To see what I've written, head to the new De-Lurk page, and scroll down to the comments section!

(erm... the pic is meant to be me, BECKONING - just in case there's any confusion!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments - I love discussion, & diverse opinions! So comment, add your own thoughts, disagree - you are welcome.

Its okay to comment anonymously if you are shy, but I'd much rather know who you are, & always appreciate it when people "own" their own opinions. Look forward to chatting with you :)