Friday, February 12, 2010

Triumph by Grace!

A friend sent me an email with a clip of these guys in action. The image that stays with me still, is of Ricky Hoyt crossing the finish line, arm raised to the crowd, ecstatic with achievement and triumph - and it still strikes me that it was one of the most humble things I've ever seen! Anyway - enough from me. Watch for yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64A_AJjj8M4

** Seems I can't get the link to work properly - cut and paste the address into your browser and it will take you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments - I love discussion, & diverse opinions! So comment, add your own thoughts, disagree - you are welcome.

Its okay to comment anonymously if you are shy, but I'd much rather know who you are, & always appreciate it when people "own" their own opinions. Look forward to chatting with you :)