Saturday, April 14, 2012

Love and Freedom in the blogosphere...

Everyone seems to be posting about Love and Freedom today!!  Well, perhaps not everybody, but definitely Alise and Jeff.   It's in the air - so I thought I'd share!



Alise Wright has written about love and freedom in the context of friendships here.

My good mate, Jeff Elkins, is all about Love and Freedom in the Christian faith here.

(& in case you missed it, we recently had some lively discussions on that same topic here, and HERE!)  (the second post probably relates more to what Alise and Jeff are saying)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments - I love discussion, & diverse opinions! So comment, add your own thoughts, disagree - you are welcome.

Its okay to comment anonymously if you are shy, but I'd much rather know who you are, & always appreciate it when people "own" their own opinions. Look forward to chatting with you :)